The DLA Piper Business Operations Center LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of DLA Piper LLP, is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the best people across our practice and business service groups. We are looking for collaborative, results oriented people who enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have exceptional problem solving skills.
If you are a highly talented Jr Project Analyst interested in collaborating with an innovative and entrepreneurial group that drives new business opportunities linked to the firm’s strategic goals and growth - we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor's Degree in (business, economics)
- Experience with Salesforce.com (or similar CRM/workflow management tools)
- Experience generating reports including, but not limited to, opportunity analysis, sales pipeline reports and revenue reports
- Excellent analytical, writing and communication skills, with a strong commitment to teamwork
- A high degree of poise, and the ability to interact effectively, build relationships with different constituents and influence action to achieve desired results
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
- 1yearexperience in a professional services environment desired
What will your day look like?
This position supports our business development function nationwide. In this fast-paced role, you will provide research, analysis and strategic support to the firm’s business development team in pursuit of their monthly objectives and business goals. You will also serve as the product lead for Salesforce.com, the group’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool, helping our partners and client development executives effectively build and grow client relationships. You will be expected to communicate professionally via Outlook and phone with a team of Client Development Executives and managers, ensuring database information integrity, and preparing recommendations and sales reports with an analysis of data and trends in a timely, analytical and detail-oriented manner.
This position requires strong project management skills and an ability to prioritize among multiple projects and deliver under pressure. Ideal candidates should possess exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
We offer exceptional career opportunities in an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and, we believe, truly different from our competitors. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefits package and a dynamic and diverse environment in which they can build a long and fruitful career and reap the rewards of their success.
We are (DLA Piper) an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Agency applications will not be considered.