Leidos seeks an experienced system analyst/developer to join our award-winning team. The candidate to fill this position will work on projects alongside talented, experienced professionals to develop and provide technical support for various software applications.
The Systems Analyst/Developer position requires strong communication skills and business skills and would be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and occasionally modifying systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support application systems. This role also provides support of interim release builds and deployments to various environments.
The System Analyst/Developer should also be able to:
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues
- Assist with application installation and testing.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Provide programming for some in-house IT projects
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Proven experience with Java development: Java 1.8+, JEE, JSP, Servlets, Struts 2, JDBC, Apache Commons Libraries, Selenium.
- Demonstrated skills and experience with SQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IIS, and Subversion.
- Proven experience on building and deploying apps to Weblogic, Tomcat, web/app server.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum team environment.
Desired (Not Required) Qualifications
- Familiarity with Orion Rhapsody Integration Engine, OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment.
- Experience with electronic messaging/health information exchange