Come join CACI, a company that provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune World’s Most Admired Company, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Responsible for providing specifications and detailed schematics for networkarchitecture.
- Design and plans network systems.
- Establish networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Provide specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Configure and installs various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- Conduct testing of network systems. Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshootingnetwork problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the networkinfrastructure.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitor network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Work with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Maintain technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switches, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc.
- Evaluate and report on new networktechnologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Experience with day-to-day operations, managing tickets, implementing solutions Initiatives/deployments for distributed enterprise network environment.
- Takes ownership of network related tickets, giving guidance & solving problems.
- Experience with Network engineering work in enterprise network environments.
- Experience with routing, switching, wireless, IPsec VPN and VoIP technologies.
- Previous experience working on physical and logical networks for large scale enterprise networkinfrastructure installation or deployment projects.
- Experience maintaining enterprise network environment to include: Cisco, Fortinet and othernetworking hardware, switches (Multi-Layer, Data Center/ Access/Core/ Distribution) firewalls, routers, VPN, DNS, QOS, VoIP, WLAN, network engineering support, network management systems, company’s connectivity including Multiple Data Centers , WAN/MAN/EPL/DMVPN, wired and wireless, remote access solutions, and technologypilots and office network Build out and modifications.
- Experience with customer-related technology support and internal and external training.
- Experience working in integration of a total network including the planning, installation, maintenance, management, and coordination of the corporate network.
- Experience with general network administration tasks as required.
- Advanced understanding and ability to apply standards, principles, theories, and technical concepts obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Practical knowledge of Project Management is highly desired.
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Team Player