About the Opportunity
DMI is currently looking for a full time Microsoft Stack Sr. SharePoint/.NET Developer to support our client's Software Modernization and Enhancement effort. The Sr. Developer will support existing line of business application, maintain and enhance them as needed, and participate in the modernization and migration effort for legacy applications to an AWS platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience creating CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, Ansible/Chef, CloudFormation, Git/Bitbucket
- Work experience in AWS cloud
- Experience with AWS Services like S3, EC2, ECS, VPC, ELB, AMI, SNS, RDS, Route 53, Auto Scaling, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Security Groups.
- CentOS and/or Ubuntu experiencerequired, Windows experience a bonus
- Docker and Docker Hub experience a plus
- Analyze and evaluate existing information system capabilities.
- Identify and evaluate components and configuration alternatives.
Status reporting as directed by the PM
- Maintaining a high degree of code reusability and reduction in complexity, as well as the fastest possible time-to-production.
- Defining and implementing a series of vertical application solutions available for use to all applications in the stack, based on the needs expressed by the business user community.
- Designing physical and logical topologies.
- Designing physical topologies to meet SLAs and high availability requirements.
- Developing content deployment topologies with authoring/production farms.
- Defining, configuring and installing the development, integration, staging/UAT and production instances.
- Defining the parallel model and services which will support both new and legacy applications in the same production workspace.
Education and Years of Experience:
- BS or MS in CS, EE or related field.
- Min 2 years DevOps Experience
- AWS common services
- At least one programming language and one scriptinglanguage.
- Jira, Confluence
- AWS CSA certification
Physical Requirement(s): N/A
Location: Washington, DC
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.