Looking for DevOps Engineers to help automate platform/application builds. Will work in a global team of DevOps Engineers that is working to get to a point where they can deploy services on demand. This includes moving to AWS, working with a variety of automation tools, and moving towards continuous integration for their code builds across platforms and applications.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing IT DevOps team, and ability to learn from more seasoned IT Ops Engineers.
Experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS. Ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS. Capabilities to provide AWS operations and deployment guidance and best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project. Prior experience in architecting and designing web based applications on Cloud Amazon AWS. Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS for different regions. Ability to design high availability applications on AWS across availability zones and availability regions. Knowledge & experience of monitoring, logging and cost management tools that integrate with AWS Knowledge of configuration, management, and troubleshooting of routers, switches, firewalls, VPN tunnels Strong understanding and knowledge of Linux and scriptinglanguages.
DevOps Engineer should possess the following qualities in order to have a flourishing career:
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source automation tools for provisioning and configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Ability to code and script in support of infrastructure management
- Experience with Enterprise systems and IT operations
- Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Data management skills
- Understanding and focus on business outcomes
- Understanding and efficiency in collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Over 2-3 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer with one or more scriptinglanguage such as PHP (Zend Framework), Ruby, Python, Bash, Powershell
- Experience in administration and configuration of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Chef or Puppet.
- Experience administering AWS services and features such as Security Groups, EC2, RDS, ELB, Route53, and S3.
- Experience administering RHEL Servers