The Junior Associate Developer will report to the Manager – Content R&D within the Research and Development group and be responsible for the following:
- Design, develop and unit-test high quality, enterprise grade systems from assigned tasks in accordance with company protocol and code standards.
- Participation in peer code reviews of written code.
- Prepare and support deployments of software.
- Provide production system support when asked.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies including scrum, planning and retrospectives.
- Actively participate in complete SDLC and contribute towards best practices being followed at every stage.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science.
- Programming and design skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Some hands-on experience in Microsoft .Net technologies (C# preferred), WCF, Web Services, Visual Studio.
- Exposure to and good understanding of Microsoft SQL database systems.
- Exposure and understanding of Git source code control systems.
- Exposure to ASP.Net MVC, HTML5, JQuery, JQuery Mobile, Angular JS, Node.JS, ReactJS, PHP, Python, , MongoDB, SQL Server, Bootstrap
- Exposure to and understanding of Agile methodology.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to problem solve and think critically to develop creative solutions
- Team player who enjoys working in a flexible, supportive and open environment.
- Enthusiasm for learning new things.