Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees’ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody’s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Have you considered what it may be like to join our team and bring your career to Pratt & Whitney?
In this role, responsibilities may include:
- Respond to security-related incidents, perform break-fix activities, and resolve help desk tickets submitted by GSC.
- Develop tools for automating the validation of compliance to security baselines -Assist in the development, delivery, and management of securityinfrastructure
- Develop and maintain standard work and documentation -Assist in patch management program to include deployment, reporting, and validating
- Provide day-to-day support and management of Splunk
- Work with Cybersecurity tower lead and GSC to develop new queries for security and auditing purposes -Configure, manage, and support antivirus program
- Work with Cybersecurity tower lead to analyze and establish security requirements, baselines, and policy -Participate in compliance inspections, preparations, and corrective actions
- Support transition of cybersecurity policy to RMF
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Preferred fields are Computer Science, IT, MIS or Engineering
- 1 or more years of experience in IT and/or Cybersecurity
- US Citizen (Due to program requirements)
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- Active SECRET Security Clearance
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II Certification - ex. Security+, CySA+ -Experience with RMF, JSIG, DAAPM, NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-171, CNSSI 1253
- Experience with administration of Windows and Linux systems
- Experience developing Splunk searches and dashboards
- Proficient in PowerShell and bash