The Configuration Manager (CM) implements Configuration Management discipline for the entire life cycle of acquisition from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to delivery.
- Describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits.
- Identifies and maintains the original configuration of requirements documentation, design documentation, software, licenses, and related documentation.
- Regulates the change process to ensure that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product.
- Tracks all problems and changes in product and software, and reports changes and current configuration.
- Supportsaudits to verify that requirements of all baselines have been met.
- Develops or reviews CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system.
- Associates Degree or 4years of related experience
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with eligibility for CI Poly
- Experiencesupporting theRFP development and coordination
- Experience in actively identifying and assessing risks associated with acquisition implementation
- Experience with end-to-end acquisition life-cycle functions
- Experience with drafting acquisition documentation (SOW, Task Orders, or Acquisition Plans)
- Experience being part of a support team for source selections evaluations
- Experiencesupporting the development or developed plans, assessments, reports or briefings in support of capitalized property acquisitions
- Experiencesupporting IT Asset Management for the tracking, documenting, and maintaining of inventory
- Experience maintaining delivering a record of the software library content
Desired experience with one or more of the following based on assigned task area:
- IT and Managed Service Provider Acquisition
- Commercial Hardware and Software Acquisition and Licensing Processes and Tools
- Supply Chain Management
- Property Manuals and Processes
- Service Level Agreements
Desired Certifications: ITIL v3
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity