Industry: Information Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 365 days ago
Title: Jr. Big Data Architect / BigData Consultant
Location: Chicago IL
· Design and implement scalable Big Dataarchitecture solutions for various application needs.
· Creating complex data processing pipelines, using Kafka, Apache Flink and Apache Ignite.
· Solid knowledge of multi-threaded design approach, concurrency and Distributed Systems.
· Collaborate with customer teams to formulate the problem, recommend a solution approach and design a data architecture
· To be able to work on Prototypes and POCs and research on new technologies and framework.
· STRONG hands-on experience in Java and J2EE, Scala or Python.
· 3+ experience in working distributed frameworks like Hadoop, Spark, Flink and Kafka
· Hands on experience with stream processing, e.g. Kafka, Spark Streaming, Flink etc..
· Expertise in in-memory databases Apache ignite, Data Grid
· Expert level proficiency in SQL.
· Knowledge and experience with Big Datatechnologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL and Map-Reduce and other Industry BigData Frameworks
· Highly proficient with large data sets and clusters