Akima Infrastructure Services (AIS), LLC provides mission support services to several federal agencies and the Department of Defense. With expert capabilities across four service areas, AIS facilitates some of the most demanding and critical missions in the world. Our work includes multiple aspects of training, safeguarding vital installations and personnel, maintaining and modifying aircrafts, keeping operations on track with integrated logistics, and driving business with records management and administrative support services.
The Task Order Program Manager will support the Joint Staff J7 Joint Training program under AIS contractual purview. The Joint Training program will be directly engaged in all aspects involved in the planning, development, delivery, tracking and reporting of worldwide joint training. Additionally, the program will support emerging joint training and educational efforts supporting the Department of Defense, Joint Staff, Combatant Commands and Services.
JOINT TRAINING TASK ORDER PROGRAM MANAGER / Location: SUFFOLK, VA
AIS, LLC provides a very competitive salary and compensation package (health insurance, 401k, paid holidays, etc.).
Reporting directly to the President, AIS LLC, the Joint Training Task Order Program Manager will be entrusted to perform the following duties:
• Provide leadership and management for direct support to a fully operational and mature joint training program Task Order within the Department of Defense, Joint Staff, Combatant Command(s) or Services.
• Employ the development of capabilities that effectively measure, implement, facilitate and enable leading edge joint training.
• Manage the execution of events and enhancement of existing technologies without interruption to operational mission, schedules, requirements or service.
• Design, develop, implement and execute all government approved joint training related plans and programs.
• Lead the design and development of joint training concepts and prototypes, and evaluate learning technology concepts, prototypes and proposals.
• Serve as the operational on-site leader and manager for AIS, LLC for the supported joint training task order.
• Provide immediate support for dynamic requirements, to include making and implementing “short fused’ operational changes to ensure mission success.
• Phase-in and phase-out management (when required).
• Understand, develop, share, and exhibit strategic planning and communications.
• Stay current of the latest technologies that are of interest to joint training.
• Interface directly with government leadership to resolve emergent issues as needed
• Documented experienced, motivated, innovative and effective leadership or management of specified functional area(s) and components related to joint training.
• Excellent leadership, management, communication, collaboration and reporting skills (oral and written communication).
• Specific knowledge of required joint training task order expertise and other supporting technologies relevant to all aspects of joint training that may include but are not limited to planning, development, exercises, joint professional military education, modelling and simulation, joint training enablers, information operations, advanced joint concepts, Cyber, and headquarters commandant.
• Bachelor of Science degree required with 5+ years of relevant experience in management and leadership of related joint training support programs.
• Ability to manage the development and timely delivery of recurring reports involving In-Progress Reviews, Management Reports, Meeting minutes, Technical reports, Quality control plans, cost control, task management and security.
• Demonstrated ability to work with government customers in a fully integrated and comprehensive partnership arrangement.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities, with acute attention to detail.
• Positive, dedicated team player with documented skills required to complete tasks in difficult fiscal and operational environments
• Masters, Doctorate degree and higher level clearance(s) are an added plus.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.