Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
11 - 15 years
Posted 259 days ago
Join CSRA in developing and deploying integrated Mission Command and Situational Awareness capabilities to the Army and Joint Forces in Support of PM Mission Command.
CSRA has an opportunity for Joint C2 Systems Engineer to support PM Mission Command at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. This position requires someone with a current and active Secret clearance. This position does have a travel requirement of up to 10%.
- Supports all Program System Engineer tasks regarding Joint Interoganization & Multinational (JIM) interoperability, specifically modeling the logical design leveraging the high level C2 system target designs and standards based interfaces of JIM partners. Supports development of engineering related documentation and cost estimates based on the logical design for capability packages to determine the full life-cycle cost estimate based on the following critical steps.
- Supports Army command post capabilities for Joint Task Forces and Joint Force Land Component Commanders focusing Common Operating Environment alignment with Joint C2 reference architecture (RA) compliance, which traces to higher DoD Information Enterprise Architecture (DIEA), to direct organizational focus on Army linkages to overall Joint capabilities. Provide technical linkages across many Army products requiring Joint Interoperability on other military services' infrastructure solutions.
- Provides technical support to Army Joint C2 effort in support of the Joint C2 Program Manager-Chief Engineer Steering Group (PM-CESG), Systems Engineering and Integration Work Group (SEIWG) and Architecture Core Team (ACT) as well as CPCE work; this position needs to communicate all Army Joint-level requirements CPCE tech guidance and related efforts.
- Must have a current and active SECRET clearance. Ability to keep a Secret clearance active.
- BS or equivalent + 10 yrs related experience
- UML Diagrams/data modeling
- Cloud Systems Integration
- Data interoperability
- Understanding of Intelligence Community (IC) Metadata Standard for Information Security Marking (IC-ISM)
- Understanding of FICAM
- Understanding of National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) Core and MilOps extensions