Hiring Company Industry:
Number of Employees:
100 - 1,000 Employees
$75K to $100K
- Base Salary:
$75K to $100K
- Bonus / Commission:
Chief Marketing Officer
Company Overview: Unified Health Services is a privately owned company that markets services to hospitals that provide more efficient, cost effective, and profitable ways to process workers compensation claims. B2b services include benefit verification, bill-to determination, e-billing, and A/R management. Healthcare providers use the company to improve their revenue cycle performance. The company was founded in 1997 and has managed over $1 billion in work comp receivables for clients across the country.
Job Description: Responsible for business development and sales to hospitals and medical healthcare providers within areas assigned by the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify and contact hospitals and other healthcare providers about company services.
- Sell company services to hospitals and other healthcare providers.
- Deliver presentations of services over the phone, conferences/exhibits, and at the prospect’s site.
- Identify and develop solid working relationships with key decision-makers and purchase influencers.
- Negotiating and closing sales.
- Provide prospect and customer feedback to the company to enhance improvements in service delivery, development, and function.
- Assist with implementations and servicing existing customers as needed.
- Complete assigned administrative duties or tasks.
- Use the company’s contact database to document activity and store up-to-date information on prospects, clients, and key contacts.
- Train other company personnel as requested.
- Develop and maintain solid working knowledge of company services/programs, industry practices/protocols, and competitors.
- Keep abreast of social, economic, and regulatory events that may impact company or industry or customers.
- Develop expertise in workers compensation regulations and claim management processes.
- Attend industry seminars and conventions as requested.This includes setting up, dismantling, and staffing company exhibits/booths.
- Meet job objectives, sales goals, and targets.
- Perform other duties as defined and/or specified by supervisor or company management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to operate basic modern business tools such as computers, telephone, and fax.
- Must be proficient with basic modern business computer software programs such as Microsoft Windows, Email, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Air and car travel as required to meet with prospects and clients.
- Some over-night travel and occasional work on weekends at trade shows and conferences.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to build trust and relationships quickly over the phone and in person.
- Excellent prospecting and territory management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and efficiently with minimal direction to achieve objectives.
- Self confident, self motivator with tenacious work attitude.
- Agile thinker with the ability to respond quickly to objections and questions.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years sales experience.
- Experience selling ideas or concepts in a b2b environment.
- Experience with strategic selling or have completed strategic selling course.
- Healthcare, medical, or hospital sales experience preferred.