This position has just been filled.
Join TheLadders now for access to 45 open jobs.
- The Business Development Executive (BDE) function is a hunter role responsible for leading enterprise and managed print services sales - with a focus upon growing new revenue opportunities with clients across multiple industries within an assigned marketplace. The focus of the BDE is on larger accounts and larger new business opportunities.
- Individual Contributor role - reporting to the Vice President of BDO in their respective region. Interfaces regularly both internally (within the sales and sales support functions) and with external clients to drive profitable revenue growth through increased contract signings in the assigned territory.
- Develop and deploy a strategy to sell enterprise / managed print services to non-Xerox clients and accounts that are highly under penetrated re: to services revenue (e.g. less than $200k per annum).
- Plans and manages a new business territory - evaluating the account base, the competitive presence and the right targets for new business contracts.
- Consults as a subject matter expert, presenting the Xerox Services value proposition to executive level decision makers.
- Aligns client business objectives with the entire Xerox portfolio of offerings.
- Develops solutions using Xerox pricing and contract assembly tools.
- Fosters and maintains cross-functional relationships with management, peers, support personnel, Xerox Services, and clients.
- Grows profitable revenue through non-user establishments.
Minimum - Bachelor's Degree
Preferred - Master's Degree
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
Demonstrated successful performance as a hunter in pursuit of new business development opportunities (solutions and/or consultative selling preferred).
Demonstrated ability to interface & influence decisions at the C-level
Strong financial acumen
Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Conceptual selling and negotiation skills required.
Organized team selling experience preferred.
Client relationship building / problem-solving skills required.
Strong track record of demonstrated success and quota achievement.
Be the first to hear about new career moves - before they're filled.
As a member of TheLadders, you'll have access to:
If you’re looking for your next career move, you won’t find a more comprehensive resource anywhere.
Join TheLadders today.