This position has just been filled.
Join TheLadders now for access to 31 open jobs.
Product Marketing Manager
Houston, TX / Open to relocation
The Product Manager will work with the Marketing team to strategize, plan, manage, coordinate and execute on the product vision.
A successful Product Marketing Manager understands the current business needs and future goals of the organization. He or she clearly communicates priorities in an engaging manner to the team to ensure successful execution of the priorities. In addition, they are continuously engaged with the market, customers and stakeholders to ensure desired goals are met and exceeded for the product and company. They are seen as influential and naturally build cohesive internal and external networks. They are not afraid to engage with and influence analysts, the market and our customers.
The primary areas of responsibilities and influence include Market Research, Product Definition and Design, Project Management, Evangelize the Product, Product Marketing, Product Life Cycle Management.\
• BA/BS minimum (MBA a plus)
• 5+ years of product management experience for a technology company in similar company. Wireless/Hardware/Microwave-RF is strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated strategic impact at the product level and experience with product release planning and product roadmap management
• Experience with key product management functions, including writing requirements, roadmap, market research, competitive analysis, product planning, marketing concepts and proposals
• Experience in defining and developing products to meet customer requirements
• Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
• Self-motivated, results-driven able to effectively deal with a certain degree of ambiguity/autonomy and capable of making sound business decisions
• Strong communication/presentation
• Comfortable engaging and influencing executive level customers
• Organizational skills such as task management and decision making
• Must be able to demonstrate success at prior position
Open to relocation
Be the first to hear about new career moves - before they're filled.
As a member of TheLadders, you'll have access to:
If you’re looking for your next career move, you won’t find a more comprehensive resource anywhere.
Join TheLadders today.