As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity. We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry. It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We are looking for a Jira Administrator & Developer for Rexel USA in Dallas, TX location.
- Ability to create custom scripts in Jira to automate workflows and extend base functionality.
- ITIL Certification & Jira Certification a plus.
- Ability to think critically and solve complex issues.
- Ability to apply Jira standards and best practices.
- Ability to simplify business requirements and translate into optimal Jira solutions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with internal and external teams.
- Ability to prioritize across multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Experience adapting in a dynamic work environment.
- Experience working in a customer focused environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Must have 1+ years of experience in Jira (back-end) administration.
- Must have 1+ years of experience in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Must have a four-year degree.
- Jira development experiences a plus.
- Must have prior experience developing and enhancing complex Jira workflows, forms, permission schemes, notification schemes, customized screens, etc.
- Experience designing and creating Jira reports and dashboards.
- Must have experience with Jira APIs, Tool Integration.
- Must have experience with Jira Configuration Manager.
- Must have Jira server maintenance and service management experience.
- Must have previous experience with Jira Service Desk.
- Must have experience developing and deploying custom plugins for Jira.
- Must be willing to commute to Rexel's Dallas headquarters: 14951 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX.