Job Title: Jenkins Expert - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Excellent understanding on Agile, ALM and DevOps practices.
- Having at least 5+ years of experience in building CI/CD pipeline for orchestration and automation using Jenkins.
- To lead application migration activity from on-prem data center to AWS cloud using orchestration tools and have implemented DevOps best practices.
- Basic know how about AWS and CFN scripting. Also, ability to write PowerShell & CFN scripts.
- Exhibit deep understanding of three-tier web architecture.
- Strong experience in scriptinglanguage like Python.
- Experience in pharma domain will be added advantage
- Deliver E2E solution for automated build, deployment, monitoring, and cloud infrastructure.
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and collaborate with Cloud team for defining solution
- Must be a responsible individual capable of teamwork and communication.
- Should be able to set up monitoring/ logging systems and tools and integrate them with orchestration tools.
- DevOps experience for .NET stack & TFS.
- Expertise in AWS, Python, Octopus Deploy, SpecFlow and SonarQube