JDE Manufacturing Analyst
Our manufacturing client located in Spencer, IA is actively seeking a JDE Manufacturing Business Analyst. This Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting and improving business applications and processes for this manufacturing client.
- Provide functional hands-on support for the JD Edwards Manufacturing application.
- Work with key business users and SME's to determine business requirements.
- Establish and maintain documentation related to modifying business processes and systems.
- Pinpoint options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability.
- Provide changes are properly tested, communicated, and scheduled.
- Develop and maintain user training manuals and other aids.
- Create detailed specifications for new components and work closely with developers.
- 4-6 years' experienceworking withJD Edwards in a manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years of experience with end user support.
- Must be organized, time management skills and self-directed.
- Ability to respond effectively and quickly to demands.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment.
- Knowledge with SharePoint and DSI a plus.
- Experience working in an organization with multiple locations and several branch plants.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
JD Edwards, JDE, Business Analyst, SME, end user support, SharePoint, DSI, ERP