We are looking for ??JDA Integration? Consultant for our client in Victor, NY / Rochester,NY
Job Title: ??JDA Integration? Consultant
Job Location: Victor, NY / Rochester,NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Strong Functional, Technical and Development knowledge in JDA Integrator.
- Providing Solution Design for JDA Integrator implementations
- Extensive experience in configuring & deploying Integrator application
- Requirement gathering, system analysis as well as finalization of technical / functional specifications
- Gathering, analysing and documenting business requirements and system expectations at a detailed level
- Relevant experience in ODI (Oracle Database Integrator) 12c Development and Implementation.
- Coursework or related work experience with Relational databases, SQL, Scripting with Shell, Windows or Perl
- Experienceworking with any Planning or Execution Systems is plus.
- Experienceworking with any ETL / Integration Tools ? Dell Boomi, Informatica, Mulesoft, SAP BODS, Talend etc. is preferred
- Identifies best approach for accessing various data sources for use in the overall reporting/BI solution.
- Reviews source systems to understand the data models as input into the downstream ODS and EDW data model.
- Perform transformation of data among various platforms using Oracle Data Integrator
- Design ODI Mappings and Packages to perform ELT data transformations.
- Debug and troubleshoot ODI mappings and packages.
- Hands on experience in complex data migration between heterogenous large complex databases (Oracle database is must),
- Good knowledge of integrating with WebServices, XML(Extensible Markup Language) and other API(Application Programming Interface) to transfer the data - from source and target, in addition to database.
- Good experience in design methodologies - by writing HLD(High Level Design), Detailed design documents using UML(Unified Modeling Language) methodology, w.r.t ODI development
- Should have proven communication skills to consulting with Clients, BA and Architects, in involved all the phases of SDLC(Systems Development Life Cycle).
- Reports & Labels development
- Functional/System Testing
- Integration Testing
- Test Script Writing
- Go-Live Support
- Post-Go Live Support
Role and Responsibilities:
- To interact with the customer and internal teams for Integrator Solution design and bid defence
- With guidance and direction from Architects or senior team members, assist with data mapping activities during design phase
- Creates Data mapping templates, Technical specifications for interfaces that meet Solution requirements and customer.
- To provide Solution design and development of enhancement (major and minor) or new developments based on business requirements as provided by the client as well as from the functional and technical team of HCL on the project.
- To plan commissary operation looking at future volumes and ensuring implementation of the same.
- Understanding of Higher Education industry KPIs and delivery of solutions that support tracking of KPIs
- Document all designs and functionality to enable the production support organization to support the application post implementation and stabilization
- Develop use cases, customer scenarios, and/or demos, and plan and coordinate testing of the newly developed or enhanced applications between the business and the development teams
- Convert business requirements into technical terms for the development team, perform detailed design, obtain design acceptance from business stakeholders and reviewers, develop detailed designs including functional specification's,
- To provide technical guidance to Practice resource in various accounts
- To handle RFP and Presales activity
- Must be motivated and be able to work independently with minimal direction
- Must possess Excellent communication (oral & written) skills
- Good problem-solving and systems trouble shooting skills