Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a JDA Business Development Director , to join our Business Development Organization.
- Engage in Account Management, including account planning, client procurement, meeting follow-up, pipeline development, opportunity pursuit, contract negotiation, risk management, proposal and statement of work (SOW) development, and revenue attainment
- Build market awareness of KPMG for assigned product and service offering
- Educate KPMG account teams and clients on how the solution helps address a client need or solve a client issue
- Become a Solution Specialist in their assigned solution
- Bring focus, energy, and go-to-market skills to help our firm win more business, close cycle times, and improve our overall win rate
- Demonstrate excellence in applying MarketEDGE, KPMGs sales methodology
- Minimum five years of successful alliance management or solution sales experience preferably focusing on major national or global accounts with a verifiable track record of exceeding expectations
- Bachelors degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Strong industry expertise with JDA; subject matter expertise preferred
- Exceptional consultative and interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of impeccable trust, confidence, and results
- Able to understand complex content and relate content around industry issues, client needs, and KPMG service offerings
- Demonstrated superior ability to develop and lead relationship building activities with C-Level executives, including CEO, CFO, COO, and / or CIO
Requisition #: 28158