URGENT requirement for JDA Application Developer
Location : South Florida
Visa: Preferred USC,GC,GC-EAD
The Application Developer’s role is to deliver support to end users in the organization for specific software applications.
This includes troubleshooting applications (providing Level Three support) and software for all internal end users and external customers to resolve trouble issues per documented trouble tickets.
Leads other Application Development/Support Analysts when called upon to do so. While it is not the primary role for this position, the Application Developer is also responsible for assisting in the design, delivery, and improvement of software applications when called to do so. This can include working on enhancements and major projects.
This can also include translating business requirements from functional specifications into technical requirements for development, application evaluation, application configuration, application and integration testing as well as completing appropriate change management documentation.
• 5-7years’ experience in JDA development and configuration for Demand, Collaborate and Fulfillment - Required
• 5-7years’ experience in Oracle
• 5-7years of AIX experience and proficient in shell scripting
• Proficient in writing SQL scripts including PL/SQL
• Extensive supply chain experience
Domestic travel, approximately less than 25%