At Glanbia Business Services (GBS), the Global IT and Finance Shared Services division of Glanbia, we currently have an opportunity for an experienced JDA Implementation Analyst (Supply Chain) to join our team. This position is based in Aurora, Illinois and will report to the Senior Business Analyst Manager responsible for JDA working with the overall SCM COE team. This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified supply chain systems analyst to support a growing business platform.
In 2014, Glanbia implemented JDA SCPO solutions, integrating with our back-end SAP ERP system, and are on a continuous journey of process improvement and global deployment. The JDA SCPO solution scope as implemented includes:
- Demand Planning
- Enterprise Supply Planning
- SAP Integration
In order to ensure that we have sufficient bandwidth to deal with the JDA-related work program, along with ongoing projects and change requests, we are looking for an additional business analyst to join our team
Key deliverables of the role – working as part of the existing JDA team
- Assisting with the ongoing support of the JDA platform and working as an implementation consultant on new JDA rollouts
- Partnering with both internal and external stakeholders to troubleshoot issues and drive resolution
- Assessment of support calls and change requests, and execution of approved developments in line with best-practice.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to drive business benefits from the JDA platform
- Providing systems support to the ongoing JDA global deployment programme
- Assessment of future functional enhancements to the JDA platform, and working in conjunction with the business stakeholders to design and deliver agreed enhancements
- Suggesting and championing improvements in JDA configuration and ERP integration based on specific scenarios / issues, and leveraging past experience
- Liaising with internal SAP team on Service Requests and Customer Enhancement ideas, and ensuring that key business requirements are captured and appropriately actioned
- Creating techno-functional specifications for communication with programmers and liaising directly with programmers on development, unit testing etc.
- Management of new user requests, and of JDA roles and authorisation
- Technical mentoring and development of graduates and new joiners to the team when required
- Some travel to project locations will be required as part of the role.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in IT, Business, Supply Chain or related discipline
Skills & experience
- 3+ years' experience in the implementation and configuration of the JDA SCPO systems platform.
- Experience of working with business managers to configure and optimize the JDA solution design to drive business value
- Ideally experience of 2/3 system implementation projects including technical process design, testing and post go-live support
- Experience integrating with external platforms and reading/writing SQL an advantage.
- Understanding and experience of statistical forecasting
- Understanding of supply planning concepts – consumption, safety stock, production rates/constraints etc... (APICS certification preferred)
- Strong Knowledge of end-to-end supply chain planning, demand forecasting through supply replenishment
- Demonstrable complex problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to display a high degree of professionalism in dealing with managers and users
- Technically and commercially focused, high levels of enthusiasm and energy
- A team player who has the ability to motivate others, making it fun while getting the job done
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better