Virtual / Travel
Industry: Financial Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 388 days agoby Daya Ram Kushwaha
Role: JD Edwards Payroll Functional Analyst
Location: Long Beach, CA.
The person can work remotely
This person must have 10-15years of experience, which does not have to be in the Healthcare industry. The person can work Remotely, but the client prefers on site in Long Beach, CA.
The interview process will consist of a technical phone screen and then possibly a video interview. This person is needed immediately.
This resource will work on the Payroll Vertex patch update and JD Edward ESU patch testing.
If interested, please send resume along with:
Performs user requirement studies, design, analysis, development of technical specifications, custom reports, custom applications, programming, implementations, integration, documentation, testing, training, and post-production support.
o Experience in JDE HR/Payroll/Benefit module
o Manage JDE ESUs/upgrade
o Vertex patches/ upgrade
o Well experienced with JDE payroll processes and Vertex testing
o Prepare BRD, functional and technical specs
o Coordinate testing with End user
o Work with business users, development teams and other teams
o Working knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud desired
o Production support
• Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office Products)
• Good organizational skills
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Ability to assess and evaluate internal processes for improvement opportunities
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain attendance to supportrequired quality and quantity of work
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Required Education:Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
RequiredExperience: 5+ years progressive experience in Information Systems with an understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning systems and knowledge of Integrated business and System processes.
JD Edwards OneWorld 9 and above, E9, SQL Server, Oracle DB, Web Logic applications. JD Edwards Z – process knowledge.