ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client, a JD Edwards Platinum Partner, offers a complete range of consulting services including implementations and upgrades. They have offices based in the Northeastern USA and Canada. For over 40 years, they have been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes throughout North America. They have over 200 employees and offer excellent benefits, opportunities for growth and exciting projects.
Reporting to the Director of Consulting Services, the Senior JD Edwards Distribution Consultant will provide functional application product expertise & leadership, clearly communicate product concepts and knowledge, lead the definition of business solutions, coordinate functional team activities according to plan and work independently to deliver value to clients.
- Delivery of multiple concurrent consulting assignments either on your own or as part of a team.
- Provide product knowledge transfer, scripting, testing and problem-solving skills to your client(s).
- Scope, configure and test the JD Edwards applications under your responsibility.
- Direct the tasks to be performed by the customer team members as per the project plan
- Ensure adherence to project budget/timelines and Company methodologies & standards
- Develop functional specifications for enhancements, interfaces, reports and conversions; work withdevelopers to complete testing through to final delivery.
- Conduct pre-sale discovery calls and deliver JD Edwards product demonstrations.
ESSENTIALS SKILLS /COMPETENCIES
- At least 5-10 years?experience with full life-cycle ?net-new? or upgrades of J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne (versions 8.10-9.2)
- Strong knowledge and hands-on implementation experience with the following modules:
- Distribution: Supply Chain Management, Inventory, Sales Order, Procurement, Purchasing
- One or more of: Advanced Warehousing, Procure to Pay, Transportation, Advance Pricing, EDI, Electronic Commerce, Product Data Management, Quality Management, Work Orders.
- Experience on JD Edwards World software, product costing or manufacturing accounting is considered a plus.
- Able to work with other team members on integration with other JD Edwards modules (Manufacturing, Finance, HR/Payroll, Capital Asset Management, etc.).
- Solid Distribution business background and vertical knowledge in a number of industries such as consumer packaged goods, high-tech manufacturing, government, utilities, etc.
- Experience in training clients on JDE Distribution, User Productivity Kit (UPK), etc. is a definite asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel; 35-75% on-site work.
- Able to work in the USA without sponsorship.