We are looking for a full time JD Edwards E1Developer to support existing and future Software Development of the E1 platform. The right candidate will have a proven Technical Development background, excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills, and the ability to foster outstanding teamwork. Communication and collaboration skills are critical for our project teams to deliver quality IT systems. Candidates that have good SDLC experience on several projects within JDE ? EnterpriseOne are highly preferred.
If you are looking for a team that works hard to get the job done, but has fun the whole time, we have the place for you.
? Work with business analysts and other business team members in order to identify and understand business requirements.
? Design effective, scalable, and maintainable solutions that meet business requirements. Responsible for development of technical designs, code & unit testing for E1 platforms. Responsible for production support and user support
? Must be able to quickly acquire both a technical and business understanding of the existing E1 applications to support enhancements and defect fixes.
? Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment, be self -motivated to accomplish tasks in a fast paced environment.
? Must be able to communicate development complexities and risks to project management
Qualifications/ Ideal candidate profile:
? Minimum of 3years of experience with JD Edwards (8.12, 9.0, 9.1) using the Development Toolsets
? Minimum of 3years of experience with Sales Order Management, Distribution & Planning, Financial and Manufacturing Accounting Knowledge and use of JD Edwards Standard Development Toolsets (9.1):
? Object Management Workbench (OMW)
? Object Librarian (OL)
? Data Dictionary (DD)
? Table Browser
? Debugging Tools
? Forms and UBE (Reports)
? Named Event Rule (NER)
? Interactive and Batch Applications
? Table Conversions
? Experience C programming and BI Publisher is critical.
- Expert knowledge of the JDE table structure and dependencies Knowledge with integrations using API and Business Services/Web Services (BSSV)
- Understanding of JDE configuration including, but not limited to, UBE's, Global Constants, Versions and Security
- Experience with integrating data with applications outside JDE Understanding of different operating environments (DV, PY, PD) and associated object promotion rules.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in multi-locationDistributionbusiness model
- Experience with various project methodologies Familiarity with JDE CNC functions Experience with DC Link integration Experience with TIBCO integration
The candidate will be a self-motivated team player with a determined and mature approach.