JD Edwards Development Manager
Our award-winning client is a leader in providing JD Edwards, EBS, and Professional Services as well as Cloud and Managed Services to businesses across North America. They are both an Oracle Platinum Partner and an IBM Premier Partner withlocations in Canada and the USA.
Position Summary - JD Edwards Development Manager
Reporting to the Director of Consulting Services, this role entails JD Edwards Development leadership and delivery of consulting/development services for Company customers. The majority of the work is project driven during projects involving implementations, knowledge transfer and upgrades with some ad hoc assignments. Person must be based in the Greater Toronto Area or Montreal.
The JD Edwards Development Manager provides the following essential functions:
· Manage the JD Edwards development (both on-shore and off-shore) resources, scheduling work assignments, delivery tracking, etc.
· Customer interaction and communication to ensure proper expectations and updates provided on delivery schedules including any issues or delays
· Provide service estimates for new or existing customers relative to RFP’s, RFI’s, RICE estimation for services & training requests, etc.
· Assist in pre-sales:
· Discovery sessions to clarify customer requirements
· Presentation of software development lifecycle methodology and best practices
· Ensure adherence to development commitments, assignment budgets & timelines
· Assist in planning and execution to maximize development resource utilization. Recommend resource or appropriate skills/education as required.
· Hands-on JD Edwards development skills, ideally with advanced tools (i.e. BI Publisher, Web Services, ADF, E1 Page Composer, etc.)
· Maintain, enhance and package a repository of Syntax RICE components for re-use by our company in ongoing delivery situations including the documentation for same.
· Compliance with Syntax methodologies, creation & adherence to development standards as well as for delivery of services within the practice
· Minimum of 5years hands-on JD Edwards development and integration development
· Must possess a solid knowledge of JD Edwards applications, table structures, etc. and have done development across multiple suites and modules.
· Knowledgeable in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Xe through 9.2 environments, experience with World Software A7.3-A9.4 is an asset
· Team leadership experience
· Demonstrated Solution Architect experience is a definite asset.
· Excellent interpersonal, organization, multi-tasking and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to travel up to 25 percent.
· Local to the Greater Toronto Area or Montreal.
· Canadian Citizens or authorized to work in Canada. Company is not offering sponsorship at this time.