- Work with the business to understand and document business requirements.
- Consider methods by which these can be introduced into JDE
- Align business requirements to functionality in the core system.
- Work with design and development teams to an implementation approach and plan
- Perform software testing and debugging
- Develop integration test plans and conduct testing
- Program documentation/Maintaining Up to date System Documentation (SOX)
- Support production processes of the JDE system, and help identify and correct any issues that arise.
- Support, educate, and train business staff in JDE methods and procedures
- Work with vendors to ensure provision of quality service.
- 2 full implementation cycles with either JD Edwards Distribution or JD Edwards Financials(GL, A/P, A/R) preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong experience in Distribution or Financials business processes and best practices