We are looking for JBPM Technical Architect for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: JBPM Technical Architect
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- JBPM Technical Architect will help solve complex problems with innovative solutions.
- This person will be responsible for design and architecture of JBPM application systems.
- Responsible for design and architecture of BPM application systems.
- Develops the applications design and blueprints on which functional and non-functional requirements can be met.
- Reviews developer technical designs.
- Translate user requirements to technical requirements.
- Design applications technical infrastructure, such as application components, platforms, interfaces, development tools, and testing approaches.
- Possess broad knowledge of platforms and applications across all technologies.
- Convert specifications into design approach instructions to solve business problems through automation support.
- Participate in the definition of non-functional requirements and ensures that the application design supports these requirements.
- Provide strategic input for long-term application direction.
- Monitor and maintains compliance with Enterprise Architecture, Technology Standards, and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning.
- Participate in evaluation of vendor products to determine conformance with bank technical standards and appropriate fit with business needs.
- Develop and maintain knowledge base. Mediate between the expert and knowledge base