Industry: Government & Non-Profit•
5 - 7 years
Posted 40 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The software engineer’s primary focus will be on the architecture and development of an important system engineering tool (HARDEN), and on extending HARDEN and the underlying methodology to facilitate assurance assessment and quantification in secure system design, development and execution.
• Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain an active secret clearance
• MS plus 3 years minimum experience, or BS plus 5 years minimum experience
• Unit testing and integration testing
• Developing, debugging, and executing software in a Windows and Linux environment.
• Producing, editing and maintaining documentation aimed at users and other developers.
• Candidates must be enthusiastic, innovative and motivated self-starters able to work independently, or with a group, to achieve program requirements.
• Candidates must possess strong oral and written communications skills, and must be able to present findings/results to internal and external organizations.
• Active secret clearance
• Experience working in agile, scrum-based teams
• Experience building secure software systems using secure software development best practices
• Familiar with working with an XML file format.
• Familiar with UML modeling.
• Familiar with other programming languages, such as Java or Python
• Experience working closely with system requirements, requirement management, and requirement traceability.
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
• Location: Lexington, MA
• Travel: Non-Anticipated
• Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
• Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI).