Job Location: Johnston, IA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Provides application development and support to partner in the planning, delivery and/or support of business processes utilizing information technology and business practices for strategic business units.
- Work is of medium to high complexity and moderate to high in risk.
- Has expanded contact with responsibility to varied and multiple departments and functional operations, and actively participates in strategic business relationships.
- Serves as a key team member which may include being on multiple teams and/or team lead.
- Participates in the review and formation of processes. May plan work and schedules for others for project related work.
- Impact of decision-making is medium to high risk and impact. Serves as a consultant or expert and actively shares knowledge across workgroups.
- Applies information analyses to optimize the integration of major strategic business processes.
- Designs and implements complex changes impacting several processes with minimal direction.
- Primarily performs as an individual contributor, but may supervise a small work team (6 or fewer members). Duties: Lead the Identification, analysis and selection of complex information technology and business practices to support strategic business process/plans. Participates as required to design, develop, test and integrate applications of high complexity.
- Lead in the implementation of information technology and business processes of high complexity.
- Supports, evaluates, and continuously improves information technology and business processes to maintain alignment with business plans of medium-high complexity and medium-high risk.
- Leads the development and may manage a project plan and schedule for a given functional area. Acquires solid foundation of project management.
- Engages in expanded contact with varied and multiple departments and functional operations; actively participating in strategic business relationships and/or issues.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js and Angular.js
- Debugging and providing fixes for code defects as they are identified and assigned
- Providing Tier 3Support to existing users working globally
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Translating user stories and designs into high quality code
- Optimizing software for performance across modern browsers and mobile devices.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and and Angular.js and its core principles
- Experience with the React.js workflow Redux
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with Test-Driven Development (TTD)
- Familiarity with Jenkins automation
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript 6
- Familiarity with Swagger.io for documenting APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning through Git.