About the Opportunity:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for front-end design and development at the product application layers. Requires a good understanding of programming web based applications to meet delivery demands for both existing and new product development. Works well in small teams to meet business and technology requirements with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and delivery.
- Implementing, debugging and unit testing on new and existing product applications.
- Applies knowledge of programming languages to develop and support high quality and high performing front-end software.
- Follows requirements produced by Product Management and design specifications outlined by senior team members.
- Works in conjunction with senior team members to derive sub component design goals.
- Supports product deployment lifecycle and maintenance.
- Stays up to date on the latest programming techniques and standards.
- Supports QA phase of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering required
- Angular 1.4.x experience
- Experience with NPM and bower
- Experience using Gulp, Grunt of similar tool
- GIT from the command line
- Mac experiencepreferred
- Solid working knowledge of HTML and the DOM
- Professional experience to prove it
- Good communication skills
- Ability to receive correction/input (a good team player)
- CSS pre-processor experience is good but not essential
- Experience with ES2016 is a plus
- Understanding of front-end MV* frameworks (Angular, Ember, etc)
- Basic level understanding of the unix operating system.
- Works under limited supervision
Physical Requirement(s): No Physical requirement needed for this position
Job ID 2018-15049