The position will be working with video.JS and the candidate will need to understand web video delivery and all that entails. The position will report to the Product Manager of Digital Enterprise and work closely with the quality assurance team as well as the Digital Enterprise triage team.
· Must have 2years experience with node.js
· Previous hands-on work with gulp.js and npm
· HTML5 and DOM experience
· Solid understanding of responsive design
· Strong collaboration, interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor's Degree in a related area of study or demonstration of equivalent knowledge through work experience
· Video.js experience
· AS3experience for Flash delivery plugin.
· Knowledge of working in a Scrum/Kanban environment
· Ability to learn new technologies very quickly and have an ongoing desire to stay current with the software market and the latest technologies
· Ability to focus on results while working independently when given a broad direction and desired results