Location: El Segundo CA;
Minimum 7+ years’ experience in designing and implementing end-to-end enterprise grade software.
• Solid knowledge of the Java programming language.
• Excellent understanding of distributed multi-tier infrastructure.
• Exposure to Cloud based infrastructure and experience in AWS, Azure platform.
• Experience with Content Management Platform.
• Experience in media/IPTV/OTT/DRM domains.
• Excellent hand-on experience with Linear and Video-On-Demand Streaming technologies.
• Knowledge of design patterns (MVC, Strategy, Factory, Singleton) and general design considerations.
• Extensive experience using XML,JSON and REST Webservices.
• Experience with application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere), web servers (Apache) and servlet containers such as Tomcat or Jetty.
• Exposure to caching technologies such as Memcached, Terracotta or ehCache .
• Experience using open source libraries and technologies such as Apache Solr, Zookeeper, etc…
• Experience using NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB or Cassandra.
• Proficient using UML (sequence, state, collaboration, class, use-case models).
• Experience using TogetherJ, Rational Rose, StarUML or any other modelling tool.
• Proficient in SCM tools and best practices (GIT, Maven, Jenkins).
• Exposure to Node.js, Angular.js to build rich UI components would be a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• A creative thinker and experienced problem solver.
• Strong understanding of data structures.
• Experience in building Micro Services – preferably Spring Boot