We are looking for a talented and passionate Java WebOps Analyst to join our team in Roswell, GA. In addition to working in a team-oriented, focused, and rewarding environment, we offer the opportunity to work on multiple business to business systems to understand the 360 degree view of how a product is procured and sold. This Web Developer will be instrumental in maintaining the ecommerce website by monitoring performance, trouble-shooting integration operations, triaging ecommerce issues, aiding developers with root cause analysis, and implementing code changes as they understand how the application works. Our primary application is SAP B2B Ecommerce (Hybris) platform with integrations to Unity Enterprises (UE), Boomi, and other systems.
KEY FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- Enhance and maintain our B2B Ecommerce application which is used by many customers across the US.
- Monitor cronjob, data feeds and other key integrations.
- Develop new application code as well as create integrations to pass data to and from internal/external systems like POS, Ecommerce, ERP and 3rd party vendors via ESB using multiple Restful APIs, web services, FTP files, etc.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Research and identify solutions to resolve the issues and diagnose and troubleshoot one or more issues simultaneously.
- Monitor production bug backlog to ensure high issues are identified and resolved quickly.
- Must have excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with end users of various technical levels.
- Follow up with stakeholders and team members to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Support business units and suggest enhancements which will make them more productive.
- Report status on projects to Sr. Management and stakeholders
- Performance Monitoring
- Security fixes
- Ecommerce Back-end Customer and User Administration
- Release management support: change management, working with BA/QA on requirements, etc
- Data / Content Maintenance via integrations: Images, Videos and other Multimedia files
- Trouble-shooting Customer Support Issues utilizing Full Story, Backoffice tools and other
Skills We Are Seeking
- Degree in an IT discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience in Microsoft environment including design, coding, testing, and implementation.
- Some knowledge of Architecture, Infrastructure and Performance Tuning
- Confident SQL Query skills
- Prefer 2+ years of experience on SAP Hybris Ecommerce platform.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience on Java 8.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience with IIS
- Comfortable with Git
- Ability to prepare technical documentation
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to set priorities and function in a highly dynamic environment.
- Motivated to Learn – participate in platform training, follow technical blogs, IT retail industry trends etc.