US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Responsible for advanced level development, testing, implementation and maintenance of all facets of web-based application systems for a campus unit.
IMPACT & INFLUENCE:
- This position will interact on a consistent basis with: management and staff within assigned units and personnel in Office of Information Technology.
- This position will supervise: NA.
- Involved in Requirements gathering working with the Business Analyst and Customer.
- Working with Project Manager, provide estimates for the tasks
- Ability to work on an Agile development environment.
- Testing, migration, deployment and maintenance of the web applications.
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degrees required for this job: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Years of experiencerequired for this job: four to six years job related experience
- Certifications or licenses required for this job:
Specialized skills required for this job:
- This job requires advanced knowledge and skills in configuration and deployment of web applications including database design, web based scriptinglanguages and web standards.
- Object Oriented Design, Analysis and Programming, Web application server (prefer Tomcat).
- Windows and UNIX OS (from a user point of view).
- Use of source control system like Subversion and working in a team development environment
- Basic UML: Class, Sequence, Deployment and Use Case Diagrams.
- Writing design documents, and technical documentations.
- Build tools (Maven), Integrated Development Environment (prefer Eclipse), Use of open source products/tools
- Highly motivated and able to work in a small team environment often performing other duties - such as requirement capture, testing, and deployment.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must Have : Angular 1.5, Spring 3.x +, Oracle SQL, HTML, CSS, JSP, Eclipse, Maven, Tomcat