Job Title: Java UI Lead Developer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- 6– 8years of industry experience, with a minimum of 6 years in Java development
- Experience of Agile development and scrums
- Banking and securities domain knowledge would be an added advantage
Key Responsibilities of candidate will be:
- The successful candidate will have a strong UI development background, creating rich solutions using technologies such as HTML5 and Flex along with good java and db experience.
- The developer would work closely with the business analyst, the architect and the user community to translate the user requirements to scalable solutions.
- They would be responsible for developing prototypes, unit test cases, and design artifacts and of course real implementations.
- They should continue to conduct research on new products and technologies, to ensure they and the team are aware of the latest products available
- They would ensure that the application components are built to the highest standards across the application lifecycle with a constant eye for process improvement through unit testing automation, one click build and deployment
- Projects in the Operations Regulatory Control Technology area are run in iteration lifecycles, so experience of Agile development and scrums is highly beneficial.
- Strong knowledge with responsive web design
- Strong knowledge on multiple RIA frameworks (Angular JS, Bootstrap, GWT, JQuery, JQuery UI, Node.js etc)
- Experience with Java MVC frameworks (e.g. Spring MVC), RESTful Services will be considered added advantage
- Exposure to cross browser scripting
- Should be able to work on Junit testing
- Understanding on UI design process and activities
- Good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills.
- Organized and able to deliver in multiple projects in the stream
- Understanding of database ( Oracle preferably ) with ability to write queries and stored procedures
- Familiarity with Unix shell scripting and VI editor
- Strong knowledge on build (Ant/Maven), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit)
- Passion for research, ideation and exploration
- Organized and able to manage a diverse project portfolio
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Expertise with designing multi-clustered applications