- Job ID: 18016902
Engineer Sr Analyst
Citi Data Automation is seeking a dynamic individual able to work on a high profile project designing, implementing and supporting a full stack Oracle private cloud implementation. The ideal candidate is a technophile who enjoys working with the latest in automation and cloud technology and has a broad understanding of the entire hardware/software stack from storage to networking and orchestration.
• Design and implement user interface development for private cloud initiative and overall Database Automation portal
• Engineering and Implementation of the integration of Database Automation portal infrastructure with Citi environment.
• Responsible for DBAC solutions application release and life cycle management automation and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using Jenkins
• Application tuning, performance optimization and maintenance
• Application monitoring and alerting automation
• Support of Database Automation portal application issue escalations.
• Evaluate new UX front-end and backend portal development technologies and perform proof of concept evaluations.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 5+ years of experience in that field
• Understand all phases of software development, including UI / User Interface design and development, microservices design and development, relational and non-relational DBs, APIs and external integration, quality assurance, security, and infrastructure
• Understand business functions and user stories. Decompose them into technical specifications, and develop working application code and Microservices code.
• Strong Java development skills. Proficient in Java Spring framework, Spring Boot/Cloud, JPA/Hibernate, JSP, JSTL, Servlet, SOAP and REST web services.
• Proficient in developing applications in Cloud Native programming technologies (e.g., AngularJS, React, Java, Python, Node.js, etc.), programming frameworks such as Spring Boot/Cloud, and RESTful API development with JSON.
• Familiar with testing frameworks such as JUNIT and test-driven application development practices.
• Experienced with relational databases management systems such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL server.
• Familiar with NoSql databases such as MongoDB.
• Experienced in source control tools such as Git, and SVN, familiar with Eclipse IDE is a plus.
• Experiences with build tools such as Maven, Ant etc,
• Familiar with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using Jenkins
• Agile development experience, preferably with Scrum
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment working with a global team