Java UI Developer
Our client is a leading global investment firm, managing a wide range of investment funds worldwide across multiple asset classes.
They are looking for an experienced consultant to develop a UI implementing real-time information flows in Java Swing, from a KDB+/Java back-end. The ideal consultant will have a strong grasp of end-to-end data flows.
The firm is currently developing a next-generation internal application and the UI consultant will look to expand the system’s dashboard, including adding a highly customizable charting and visual presentation component.
- Design charting functionality into the system
- Customize visual component in conjunction with available data flows and streams
- Work in collaboration with the back-end developers and application leads
- Engage the business sponsors
- 7+ years’ front-office experience
- Experienceworking with KDB+ and Java Swing
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5is a plus
- Previous experience displaying large sets of real-time data
- Knowledge of SDLC and experience with such tools as Jira, GIT, Graddle.
- Automated testing experience