The chosen candidate will work on the Fixed Income Electronic Trading platform. The main focus of the role is to design and deploy components that increase automation of trading desk tasks as well as expand the firm's trading capabilities into new business areas. The chosen candidate will take full ownership of projects spanning the SDLC
- Must have a strong proficiency in core Java and asynchronous messaging in a Linux/Windowsserver-side environment.
- Strong core java (Java7, Java8), XML and protocol buffers
- Strong interest in financial markets and products
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of distributed/decoupled architectures
- C# or C++ programming experiencedesired but not necessary