The chosen candidate will serve as a senior Java developer on the Electronic Tradingtechnology team. The team focuses on building a Java based low latency algo trading framework as well as analytics tools, backtesting infrastructure, and visualization components.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, and delivery of components within the Java e-trading platform.
- 5+ years of experience, level of hire will be commensurate with experience
- Excellent hands-on Java skills and experience writing production code for large scale, mission critical, real-time trading systems.
- Experience with low latency (measured in micro-seconds, not miliseconds), low GC, JVM internals, and multithreading techniques a must.
- E-trading, electronic risk management, or related background
- Knowledge of markets and market-making algo-trading systems are highly desired
- Working knowledge of one or more scriptinglanguages, Python preferred