Key Required Skills:
Expertise in core Java; Experience developing Unit Tests (Junit, JMockIt, Mockito); Experience with Gherkin & CucumberPosition Description:
Candidate's primary responsibility will be support of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) testing in a Java/Agile environment
Ideally, he/she should also have the skills required to participate as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases.
The position will also support risk/opportunity management, causal analysis, and lessons learned activities. It is not a telework position.
Leidos delivers services and technical leadership for mission-critical federal government, public sector and private sector programs. This opportunity is within our Health organization supporting our customer, the Social Security Administration.
The opportunity is located in Baltimore, on the west side of town near 695, Route 26, and Security Blvd.Skills Requirements:
Specific technical skillsrequiredinclude:
- Expertise in core Java
- Expertise in Gherkin & Cucumber
- Experience developing Unit Tests (Junit, JMockIt, Mockito)
- Experience with Postman, SoapUI, ReadyAPI and/or similar tools
- Experience with Selenium, Rocket, Selenide and/or other test tools
Must demonstrate the experience and ability to work without technical oversight and to lead and/or supervise more junior developers/testers
Must possess superior oral and written communication skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues and ideas to team members, management and customers
- Experience developing Behavior Driven tests for traditional UI (JSP / Thyme Leaf etc.)
- Experience developing Behavior Driven tests for Services
- Experience developing RESTful clients using JAX-RS API, Spring Client, REST Assured and similar packages
- Working knowledge of Spring and Spring Boot
- Working knowledge of Maven, and Jenkins
- Ability to analyze and fix SonarQube bugs
- Experience with Agile development principles and methodology
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 11 years of relevant professional experience