We are looking for Java Technical Lead for our client in Irving, TX
Job Title: Java Technical Lead
Job Location: Irving, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Java, J2ee, Web Services, Open source tools, Automation, CI/CD, Angular JS, Agile
Role and Responsibilities:
- Technology evangelist with desire to promote the cause of specific technology and frameworks aligning to the customer technology roadmap.
- Understand high-level business, functional and technical solution requirements, and be able to facilitate communication and coordinate discussions with various competency teams.
- Validate and review the solutions provided by various integration teams and to align with the customer requirements
- Able to independently drive responses and review end to end proposals from requirement, solutions approach, framework, development methodology, estimation and risk management perspective.
- Provide input as needed on various issues like tools, technologies, environment, etc
- Able to architect and should have profound ability to design various solutions.
- Able to create project-specific documentation, templates, best practices
- Able to present the solution and drive the proposals with the stakeholder
- Able to enforce compliance with design, coding guidelines, and best practices
- Able to lead the technical assessment process for building teams
- Provides technical advice and guidance to the project team as required