In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Westlake, TX. This position may require relocation
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
•Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 4 years of experience in Java
• At least 4 years of experience in Spring Boot, Microservices, Apache Camel
• At least 2 years of experience in developing applications / services using AWS S3, Dynamo DB, SQS, SNS, Elastic Search, Athena, EMR etc.
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 4 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
• Experience in creating Technical design documents
• Experience and understanding of in Production support and performance engineering.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment and has client interfacing skills.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment