This is a rare opportunity to help shape the future of healthcare and drive innovation throughout technology in the healthcare space. The Technical Lead will provide leadership to build and support highly-skilled cross-functional technical teams, who will rapidly and iteratively deliver various software products to market.
Candidate must have strong leadership, communication and technical skills as well as the ability to work well in a team environment. The ability to handle aggressive timelines is a must.
- Manage day-to-day activities of Application Development, Production Support, and Quality Assurance teams to ensure that technical solutions meet overall application capabilities, operational requirements and SLA’s.
- Devise technical strategies to ensure Business and Client satisfaction are met.
- Enable teams’ and organizational needs for high efficiency use of technology and empower staff with tools to ease friction, automate where possible and empower exceptional communication.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technologies utilized in the market place.
- Mentor/train team members to ensure productivity and quality of code.
- Helping to manage implementation through each phase of SDLC (from project initiation to post go-live) using CareCentrix’s development standards and industry best practices.
- Managing root cause analysis for technical issues.
- Undertake complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge in software development and provides expertise at top technical levels.
- This position must work under limited supervision and serve as backup to Technical Management.
- Must have in-depth and hands-on Java experience.
- Working knowledge of Red Hat and other Linux operating systems.
- Intermediate understanding of JBoss is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Database design and Query optimization
- Comfortable with best practices around Test Driven Design, source control management
- Working knowledge of JBOSS business rules
- Working knowledge of Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JSP
- Some experience with Performance testing.
- Self-motivated and comfortable making day-to-day decisions.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A “do whatever it takes” attitude.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to lead/direct multiple teams within the organization.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or the equivalent, plus a minimum of 7 years in software engineering.