- Angular JS with AEM
- Able to recommend best practices related to performance, maintenance and stability of on-site digital platforms.
- Strong Java (OSGi, JSP, Servlets) and web development (HTML, JS, CSS, Angular, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, Phone Gap, Twitter Bootstrap etc.) background with experience building cutting edge web & responsive mobileexperiences.
- Be well-versed in the technologies chosen for developing web application solutions (e.g., J2EE applications, JBOSS,Websphere App Server, Demandware, Adobe Experience Manager, Web Services, Solr , Ajax, EJB, Struts, MQ, Oracle, SQL Server database, MySQL,WSo2.).
- Should be able to guide business users and technical teams with the digital and content applications with best practices.
- Extensive digital transformation experience with ability to build transformation strategies, solutions and roadmap.
- Extensive experience defining omni-channelarchitecture centred on customer experience
- Ability to manage the life cycle of solutions, undertaking technology watch and developing proofs of concept for new customer relationship technologies
- defining the architecture and choosing solutions for pre-project studies, based on an analysis of business needs and the technology strategy
- defining the architecture for major projects and changes to the technology and business landscape, and guiding project and service teams in implementing the defined architecture
- Ability to document existing digitaltechnologylandscape in business and technology terms
- Helping to define architecture standards and rules