Java / Spring Developer
A global financial firm is seeking a Java/Spring Developer to join their team in Jersey City. This candidate will be responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. You design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. You must also have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk.
You must be a strong Java developer with Spring experience working on the development of a large, in-house, settlements application as part of a globally distributed team. In this role you will be working to establish new architectural standards within the team, and will be expected to help disseminate knowledge on Spring to other team members.
- 5+ years Java Development experience including Spring; Spring Boot; Spring Data; REST Web Services, JSON; JPA/Hibernate; JDBC; JMS.
- Experience with application servers such as Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat.
- RDBMS/SQL experience.
- Experienceworking with Unix/Linux [ksh/sh] as well as Microsoft Windows.
- Java Infrastructureexperience: [git, Maven, Jenkins]
- Skills with the following technologies are a plus:
- Cucumber or Fitnesse test automation frameworks.
- Global Markets experience.
- Swift messaging experience.
- Sybase experience.
- Weblogic and EJB.
- Jira, Bitbucket, Crucible.