Job Title: Java Solutions Architect
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 12 months
- Work on the architecture approach, architecture design and prototypes for the project
- Work on the technology/tool evaluation, proof of concept and prototypes to supportarchitecture decision
- Work with SMEs from different matrixed applications area on the technical analysis to supportarchitecture and technical design
- Work with project and development managers to define the scope and develop plan for the architecture and other technical deliverables related to the project
- Work with development team on technical detail design and implementation issues.
- This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience, and more than 10 years professional software development experience in object-oriented language, including minimum of 6years’ experience with Java and JEE and 3years’ experience with the architecture & design. Specific requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Proven strong technical architecture & design background and experience
- Hands-on experience as Software Solution/Application Architect is must.
- Proven experience with using various modeling tools and languages.
- Capable of providing effective technical leadership.
- Ability to interpret the business requirements and come up with solutions and architectureblueprints.
- Solid understanding in general java and JEE technologies, IBM WebSphere, Spring Framework, MQ, Angular JS, Front End Technologies, Web Services, Microservices
- The architecture design background of the web security frameworks, such as Spring Security.
- Strong background on Java/JEE and anotherinternet/web technology
- Strong on industry standard open source frameworks, such as Spring framework, Hibernate, Struts 2, myBatis
- Strong background on Web Portals and Web Services technology, API design and management.
- Strong background on Web application design and development
- Strong experience of the authentication and authorization, RBAC, API security.
- Excellent communication and inter-person skill set
A big plus to have:
- Strong experience on Application Security, and integration of EIAM (Enterprise Identity and Access Management) solutions including creation, implementation, and maintenance of an RBAC model
- Strong experience on SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) tools and integration with enterprise applications to supportevent capture, and monitoring activities.
- Strong systems integration background.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design patterns/techniques
- Strong experience on SOA
- Mobile development experience
- Self-starter, independent and motivated