Systems Integration - Java - Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
• Assesses and diagnoses a problem analyzing the interactions between key drivers.
• Develops solutions to client problems through application of personal experience and standard methods and tools; validates solutions with subject matter experts.
• Defines clear business objectives and desired outcomes to guide own work and the work of others.
• Understands tools and methodologies related to the design, configuration, building and testing of application functionality.
• Understands how to design, configure, build, and test application functionality.
• Understands technology fundamentals, including architectures, data modeling, and application development lifecycle.
• Work with client subject matter experts and business analysts to design, develop an approach for the configuration, estimate configuration effort, and produce design documents.
• Design, Develop, Test Configuration Solutions.
• Configuring operational parameters such as roles and permissions, user attributes, regions, etc.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyberrisk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
• Experience in the Eclipse IDE and Spring Framework.
• Experience writing Database access code within Oracle.
• 3-5 years of strong JAVA Programming experience.
• 3-5 years of experience developing web applications utilizing JAVA Enterprise Edition (J2EE), XML, and Web Services at an enterprise level. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent years of relevant experience.
• 3-5 years of experience with J2EE Framework components such as Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Logging m
• Certifications in system administration, system architecture, virtualization or cloud technologies preferred.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
• Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Additional U.S. Delivery Center Requirements
• Must be willing to live and work in the Phoenix, AZ