Position will play a key role in developing key technical components supporting Print and Digital Publishing capabilities and environments across the Enterprise.
- Will assist in supporting key strategies aligned to drive the success and profitability of the lines of business; effectively build and deliver application components under the supervision of a Technical Lead or Lead Developer.
- Develop quality code that adheres to Corporate Standards, test, participate in code walkthroughs, support implementation activities and solve technical issues quickly and accurately.
- Support project deliverables from a technical perspective that may be outside of assigned body of work
- Support other teams including QA, Environmental Engineering, Performance Testing, Database, Production support teams and others as required.
- Ensure that technical documentation and technical artifacts are accurately prepared, maintained and catalogued; construct technical specification documents and component-level design that is re-useable, efficient, and enables the stated business goals.
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered, or in a related role including the following:
Oracle or SQL Server Database experience
xPression or XCP is preferable
Established Release protocol
Strong written and verbal skils