We are seeking a strong, full-stack developer with a sharp, creative design eye; has experience creating a seamless bridge between the front-end and the back-end design. This role requires excellent interpersonal skills for working with business sponsors, analysts, project managers, content editors
The developer will bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Develop ( JAVA ) systems including coding, testing, and debugging.
• Has familiarity and extensive experience with popular Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Ensures the technical feasibility of designs
• Optimizes application for maximum speed and scalability
• Utilizes the results from usability testing to help identify and fix defects.
• Collaborates with business and IT decision-makers to discuss system requirements and brainstorm ideas for new
• Creates and maintains a repository of common assets and reusable code
• Wields knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to develop search-friendly websites and interfaces
• Has awareness of the “state of the art” and assess new trends and emerging technologies in and related to UI/UX design
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and develop processes and tools as needed to support the organization
• Strong analytical skills and technical aptitude
• Excellent communication skills with positive energy
• Experience with Agile development necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field of study
• Minimum five to ten years of experience in software development
• Knowledge of multi-tier architectures
• Experience using web services (REST, APIs and JSON)
• Experience with database technologies
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
such as AngularJS, ReactJS, etc.
• Strong focus on user experience and simple design solutions
• Strong ability to learn and apply established style guides to design and development
• Experience with Git or other software version control system
• Knowledge of Java application servers such as Apache, etc.
• Experience with testing methodologies such as TDD and BDD
Requisition Number: 223023