We are looking for Java Software Engineer for our client in St. Louis MO
Job Title: Java Software Engineer
Job Location: ??St. Louis MO
Job Type: Contract
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Experienced Java software developer/architect/tester/engineer who is passionate about innovative technology – specifically understanding software design, efficient coding principles, best practices around performance design patterns (caching, data transformation, GOF, Enterprise patterns) performance engineering tools, performance profiling, web/mobile and database performance real-time monitoring, tools - and its potential to help create products that help with its vision of a world beyond cash
- Past experience in designing high performance distributed Java software platforms
- Strong exposure on creating/testing quality Java software that performs and scales.
- Familiar with troubleshooting software, infrastructure, app servers, web servers, balancers, and network related performance issues
- Familiar with both SQL and UNIX scripting and databasetechnologies
- Experience in tools like JMeter, Loadrunner or other load generating tools a plus.
- Performance tuning experience with RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, etc) desirable.
- Understanding of MQ principles and pub/sub architectures and rules engines like iLOG required. .
- Knowledge around detailed performance tuning of a JVM required
- Understanding of Java design principles and software development required as well as a good testing aptitude.
- Unix scripting knowledge required.
- Hands on and help drive a performance automation and self-service culture as a part of software delivery practices
- Do you love learning new technologies related to development, operations, profiling, performance, measurement, mobile testing, etc
- Communication to articulate application Java/Web/Mobile performance metrics and issues starting from engineers to senior leadership